School & Educational Visits
0161 489 3932
General Runway Visitor Park Enquiries
0161 489 3932
*Calls are charged at 13 pence per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
For location filming opportunities and an online request form: location filming and requests
The Runway Visitor Park is located at:
The Runway Visitor Park
By car: From the M56, leave at Junction 6 and follow the A538 to Wilmslow. After approximately 500 metres take a left turn down Sunbank Lane (opposite DHL). At the T-junction turn right onto Wilmslow Old Road and follow the road to the Runway Visitor Park gates.
By train: Manchester Airport train station is less than 3 miles from the Park. The 200 bus currently runs an hourly service to the Runway Visitor Park. For exact times please contact Traveline on 0871 200 2233. Alternatively we are a short taxi ride away.
- Car and motorbike parking charges are as follows: £5 up to 2 hours, £10 from 2 hours up to 4 hours, £12 for all stays over 4 hours.
- Coach parking is charged at a flat rate of £12.
- Parking is free for all conference delegates.
- Parking charges are included in the price of all aircraft tours.
- There is free admission to Runway Visitor Park for visitors arriving by public transport, on foot or by bicycle (not motorbike).
Runway Visitor Park Trading Times 2018
|January - February||8am - 4pm||9am - 3:30pm||9am - 3:30pm||8am - 3:30pm|
|March - May||8am - 6pm||9am - 5pm||9am - 5pm||8am - 5:30pm|
|June - August||8am - 8pm||9am - 7pm||9am - 7pm||8am - 7pm|
|September - October||8am - 5pm||9am - 4pm||9am - 5pm||8am - 4:30pm|
|November - December||8am - 4pm||9am - 3:30pm||9am - 3:30pm||8am - 3:30pm|
Guide and Assistance dogs are welcome at the Park (Other dogs are not permitted due to the proximity of the runways)