Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce is the largest Chamber in the UK and our Export Documentation Department is the leading provider of Export Documentation Services to companies in Greater Manchester. We issue over 25,000 documents per year to exporters within the city region. In Greater Manchester, Export Documentation Services are accessible at our office in Trafford Park and at our base at The World Freight Terminal at Manchester Airport. We can provide advice on worldwide export documentation requirements and trade regulations, plus a range of specialised ICC publications on international trade. Customers can also access the up-to-date Harmonised System Integrated Tariff.
Services at a glance
- Certificates of Origin are used as documentary evidence to show where goods being exported from the United Kingdom were originally manufactured. They can be required for different reasons such as customs clearance or payment via Letter of Credit. You can apply for certificates of origin electronically at www.e-zcert.com
- ATR/ EUR 1 certificates establish the customs duty status of goods that qualify for preference when goods are exported to countries that have preferential trade arrangements with the EU
- ATA Carnets facilitate the temporary exportation of goods for up to 12 months; acting as a ‘passport’ presented at each customs post your goods enable the temporary exportation of goods without having to lodge duties on deposit with overseas customs and are recognised in 45 countries world-wide.
- Import Certificates facilitate the issue of export licences for goods imported into the United Kingdom
- Certification of other commercial documents
- Force Majeure certificates
- Specialised legislation services
For further details please contact us at our Trafford Park office on 0161 875 2327, or our Airport Office on 0161 489 3170. Alternatively, please email email@example.com
For more information about Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, visit: www.gmchamber.co.uk